Mohali Eco World- The Future Lies Here- Best Location, Best Infrastructure, Best Amenities, Best Return On Investment, And Much More
Mohali Eco World Infrastructure
Infrastructure holds the key for any property investment and Venus is known for delivering projects lasting long and long years. We’re India’s finest logic park development company having years of experience in the segment.
Our new project, Mohali Eco World is going to be another milestone in our long list of achievements.
- Strategically connected to NH-5 and State Highways 205A
- Excellent quality basic amenities such as 60 feet R.C.C. roads. Street Lights, Sewerage System, 24 x 7 electricity supply, ground/piped water.
- Connected with Local Transportation.
- Ample Parking for Trailers, Containers and Trucks
- Dedicated Weigh Bridge
- Pollution free and peaceful environment
- Proximity to Airport, Railway Station, Temples, Educational Institutes and Malls
- Dedicated EV Charging Stations and Proximity to Fuel Stations
Sewage Treatment Plants
Loading & Unloading
Ample Parking & Landscape
- Up to 12 m clear elevation from the ground
- Separate docking and undocking space
- 3 phase electrical power supply
- Ridge Monitor at the roof level/louvers
- Good ventilation system
- Fire extinguishers for the common areas
- Total project value- Approx 3000 crore
- Total build-up area- 8.75 million Sq.ft
- Rental Income (INR / Sq. ft) Ground Coverage - 20 per sq. ft
Dec 2021 Newsletter
Mohali Eco World - World Class Luxurious Amenities At Your Budget
- R.C.C. roads connecting every building in the society
- Uninterrupted electricity supply
- Clean, potable and 24 x 7 water supply
- Availability of public transport at the road for visiting other parts of the city and beyond
- Sewage treatment plans complying with the requirement of the National Green Tribunal
- 24 x 7 physical security guard with CCTV coverage
- Separate goods loading and unloading space
- Height: 12 m clear at the eaves level
- Bay Spacing End: Between 7.5 m to 7.75 m multiples
- Bay Spacing Intermediate: Between 15 m to 15.5 m multiples
- Span: 24 m to 27.5 m
- Loading Parameters: As per the applicable MBMA Standards and deflection criteria as per India Standards
- Collateral Load: 25 Kg/Sq.m.
- Roofing: bare Galvalume standing seam with thickness 0.50 mm TCT
- Roof natural lighting of 4% with polycarbonate sheet
- 4 m wide cantilever canopy on docking side with the clear height of 5 m from the apron level
Don’t think twice about shifting your base from other parts of India to Mohali. In the coming years, you will reap the great advantage of early movers in the Mohali Eco World.