Top Notch Connectivity That Keeps You Connected To The World
How can we miss mentioning “Connectivity” as another USP of Mohali Eco World project. Good connectivity enables various stakeholders of your business to get easy access to your business. Suppliers love to supply, employees love to work and your business booms.
Keeping location and connectivity in mind, we set up the project on 200 feet road in with closest proximity to highways, Airport, railway stations, residential areas and Sector 82 Industrial Area.
Also known as Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, the city has a planned development to ease the population density pressure from Chandigarh. Located in Punjab, it has a railways station located in the Industrial area. The nearest airport is Chandigarh airport for domestic and international flights.
The climate is similar to most of north India receiving winter, summer, monsoon, and autumn. The city has a vibrant society consisting of big businessmen, government officials, politicians, and more.
Overall, it gives a feel of a metropolitan city without the disadvantage of the big city. The state government is giving a greater push for businesses to set up non-polluting business units here. You can avail this opportunity window by choosing to invest with Mohali Eco World.
We’re On The Map of India
You need not worry about the connectivity with us. We do not put millions in a project not having good connectivity. Mohali Eco World is on the map of India giving a sense of pride to us.
You can reach here anywhere in the world. Even the national capital Delhi is some hour’s drive away. Chandigarh, Panchkula, Zirakpur, Amritsar, Ambala, New Delhi, Shimla, and more are nearby cities.
- 27 Minutes drive from Chandigarh International Airport
- 90 Minutes drive from Ludhiana International Airport
- 95 Minutes drive from Patiala Airport
- 4 Hours drive from Amritsar Airport
- 4 Hours drive from Delhi IGI International Airport
- 5 Minutes drive from SAS Nagar railway Station
- 10 Minutes drive from Kharar railway Station
- 12 Minutes drive from Ghagghar railway Station
- 20 Minutes drive from New Morinda Junction railway Station
- 24 Minutes drive from Kalka Junction railway Station
- 5 Minutes drive from mohali main bus stand.
- 10 Minutes drive from NH Highway 5
- 15 Minutes drive from NH Highway 44
- 20 Minutes drive from NH Highway 7
- 25 Minutes drive from NH Highway 105
Our Power Lies, where we are located!
The Mohali Eco World is centrally located and ideally
With our prime location in the city, you will get complete access to all major parts of Punjab, such as Chandigarh city, Mohali, Panchkula, Zirakpur.
The duration to reach our facility is always covered in less than 20-25 minutes, as the route entails a national highway.
Also, we are just a few hours away from the national capital of the country.
Forget about connectivity issues with us, with our prime location on the map of the country.